5 Ultimate Arrowhead Hunting Tips! - Yosek Daily

Breaking

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

5 Ultimate Arrowhead Hunting Tips!


hunting
Ever wonder what are the things that excite hunters and they keep stretching those old maps for an old lakes and rivers? I had a brother who spends a long time on his hobbies and he was able to share my things that I think interesting and something new for me. Of course, it isn't my forte to dig the ground or look for old caves and river banks just to find some valuable antique items from Indian civilization, but if you will just listen to someone who is like my brother you might get convinced to tag along with his journey of hunting. Oh, before I forget, let me informed you that he is not only after of those silver, gold, and old ceramic vessels but also with arrowheads.

One day, I decided to sneak up on him in his hunting and I found out he was heading into the forest, so I asked myself... there any arrowheads in there? Due to my curiosity about things I decided to ask him why he went up in there and here are the things I discover from him and with the little research I had done on the internet, voila! Now, I understand why he is making that his hobby.

Allow me to give you some precious advice, though it is not solely coming from me but from my dearest brother. So, okay, let me start telling you some favorite spots that he is really into. These are the sites he keeps searching, well this really works because there are times he comes back with the backpacks full of old items he found somewhere.  But let us not get into that details, in here I shall share with you what I have learned from him.


The techniques And Tips:   

1. If you are a novice hunter the very first thing to do when you set foot in strange place is to look for some indications that the place had been once the place where the old people lives. And though indicators do not come waving at you, you must learn to be keen observant on the place. You may not find what you are looking for at the first hunting trip but sometimes, along with your hunting you probably might find a piece of beads or some artifacts that at one glance might just an ordinary thing but with thorough inspection, you will realize that the place had been the camping site of a long time ago.

hunting
2. Try to check the background of the place. I think my brother got some sense in here when I asked him why he was up in the mountains when I thought old civilizations of people are on river banks and streams. But he told me that the slope side of the forest that we've been through was an old lake. Well, I was caught by surprise and I can agree that there are places that once are lake or bodies of water but now had dried up and with tall grasses too.



3. If in your research for potential site you landed on the place which is own by private landowners, you have to ask permission to them and if they are going to ask why are you doing that for, just tell it is for some thesis study in your school and the landowner will never deny nor impede your search for old items.

4. You can always hunt in the woods but the best possible place that is mostly camped with old Indians are those places where two or more lakes meet together. I no longer asked why I already get it that lakes and rivers had been the favorite spots for old civilizations and this is where they get mainly their food.

5. Before you decide to hunt you must also know the history. Anyone will get disappointed in their search for artifacts or arrowheads if they didn't know anything about the American history. You are one step ahead if you have in-depth known or discovered something that no one ever expected in your research. Who knows with your research you would stumble into old books in the library that tells about the history of the place and this can be the perfect site for you to locate.


With those almost two hours of conversation with my hunter brother, I was so engrossed in listening to the techniques and tips that he shared with me. At one point, I wanted to go out and hunt too but I suppressed my urge. That is not for me, but what I have learned from my brother I can share with you, guys. So, I hope you are more ready with arrowheads hunting and shop some comments in here if you got lucky to find one. Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad