Search Engine Registration Is A Big Scam - Yosek Daily

Breaking

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Search Engine Registration Is A Big Scam


I was bit alarmed when I check my spam messages today because I received an email from Brian Roads that the domain name I bought just a days ago needs to be registered in the search engine listing.


In the email it says,


Thank you for registering (urdomain).com !
The next step you can do for (urdomain).com is to make sure it is listed on the search engines.


Google, Yahoo, Bing Getting (urdomain).com included in the search engines is the first step you should take as a webmaster or domain owner.
To list (urdomain).com in Google, Bing, and Yahoo follow the link below:
Please list (urdomain).com as soon as possible so your new domain is properly indexed.

It was my first time to buy a domain name and so I never had the prior experience about the process. I thought that when I bought my domain name, then it is already counted as registered one so I get confused. When I click the "Register (urdomain).com here" button, it directs me to another site which is the https://www.registersite.org.


Below are image from the site: https//www.registersite.org


  search engine registration

When I check out the registration, it says I need to pay $97, that is already a discounted price since I got the code with 75 % promo. But before I proceed typing in my credit card details, I check out on Google about the search engine registration and in Search Engine Round Table site, I found out that those email circulating around of message alike to what I received is a scam and should be ignored.


Well, I can say that I am interested in improving search engine rank so I thought that it is another thing I need to do. But good thing I do my homework first before I lost money and as I furthered my research about domain search engine registration, I stumbled into this site below, which also confirmed that such type of search engine registration is nothing but a scam!


http://wojdylosocialmedia.com/register-appear-search-engine-listings/


I was bit dumb, after all, that I allowed such email to scare me. I was not a computer techie myself but at least I do my research when I want to learn something but how about those people who don't really have an idea about this thing and someday they decide to get a domain and they will receive the same message like the one I received. I am sure those people behind the site and email have already fooled someone out there and stolen dollars for the search engine registration they are talking about. If you received the same email message like mine, do drop your comment of what you think about it and so people may learn from your experience when they read it on comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad